Old German Order
of 1912

Order of Teutons

A primary focus of Thule-Gesellschaft was the discovering the origins of the Aryan race. Thule comes from the Greek and means "land". This society was named after "Ultima Thule"- the "Farthest Land" and capital of ancient Hyperborea at the extreme north near Greenland or Iceland. The Thulists also believed in the hollow earth theory and spent years of expeditions to remote parts of the earth in search of the entrances to the inner world where they could contact ancient civilizations that went underground and worship the Black Sun. Thule found its true purpose through the joining of societies in 1919 with the Vril Gesellschaft and DHvSS which also believed in worship of the Black Sun; but it was the psychic mediums of Vril and Thule's own resident psychic Maria Orsic that convinced them that the Aryan race didn't originate from earth but from Aldebaran in Alpha Tauri - 64 light years away. Vril also convinced the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone) that their mountain goddess Isias was the queen of Aldebaran.

Nazi Germany
national flag

Postwar alleged Vril Member


(1922-1945 and BEYOND)


By Rob Arndt

Probably the most misunderstood and problematic of all terrestrial-based disc technology lies at the heart of the German disc programs that started with the birth of the NSDAP (Nazi Party) in 1920 - a full thirteen years before Adolf Hitler came to power as the leader of the Third Reich.

To fully comprehend the depth of these programs requires the knowledge that above all else the NSDAP was founded from the onset by the occult Thule (1918) and Vril (1921) Gesellschafts (Societies), and other occult groups like the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone -1912) that stretched back to the turn of the Twentieth Century with the Old German Order (a.k.a. Order of Teutons).

As such, the very first disc project built in Germany in 1922 was not even an aircraft but an inter-dimensional flight machine in disc form - the Jenseitsflugmaschine (JFM) built by Thule-Vril using secret business member funding. The machine was tested for two years before being hurriedly dismantled and moved to Augsburg, stored at Messerschmitt’s aircraft facility. It is doubtful channeled flight was ever achieved, but Thule and Vril had gained some valuable information and experience with power units and electromagnetic rings.

Years later, as rocketry became the subject of most interest, a young Austrian engineer named Hermann Noordung was the first to publish a book that proposed a solar-powered disc space station and its radical propulsion system. It was called the Wohnrad (Habitat or Living Wheel). Unfortunately, Noordung died the same year as the book was published in 1929. Had he lived, he would have been a contemporary of both Oberth and von Braun at Peenemünde pioneering rocket powered discs that might have allowed Germany to launch the world’s first geo-synchronous satellite or mount another bizarre war weapon, the small scale truck-mounted Sonnenlinse (Sun Lens). This was designed for use on sunny days to focus bright sunlight on Allied bomber streams using four highly polished reflective mirror dishes on a rotating turntable. Its purpose was to blind Allied pilots while conventional German aircraft attacked them. Hitler had intended to construct a football stadium sized single lens in 1:1 scale but only the mini prototype 4-mirror truck mount device was tested. It was captured intact by American troops in 1945.

To fully comprehend the depth of these programs requires the knowledge that above all else the NSDAP was founded from the onset by the occult Thule (1918) and Vril (1921) Gesellschafts (Societies), and other occult groups like the DHvSS (Men of the Black Stone -1912) that stretched back to the turn of the twentieth century with the Old German Order (a.k.a. Order of Teutons).

As such, the very first disc project built in Germany in 1922 was not even an aircraft but an inter-dimensional flight machine in disc form - the Jenseitsflugmaschine (JFM) built by Thule-Vril using secret business member funding. The machine was tested for two years before being hurriedly dismantled and moved to Augsburg, stored at Messerschmitt’s aircraft facility. It is doubtful channeled flight was ever achieved, but Thule and Vril had gained some valuable information and experience with power units and electromagnetic rings.

Years later, as rocketry became the subject of most interest, a young Austrian engineer named Hermann Noordung was the first to publish a book that proposed a solar-powered disc space station and its radical propulsion system. It was called the Wohnrad (Habitat or Living Wheel). Unfortunately, Noordung died the same year as the book was published in 1929. Had he lived, he would have been a contemporary of both Oberth and von Braun at Peenemünde pioneering rocket powered discs that might have allowed Germany to launch the world’s first geo-synchronous satellite or mount another bizarre war weapon, the small scale truck-mounted Sonnenlinse (Sun Lens). This was designed for use on sunny days to focus bright sunlight on Allied bomber streams using four highly polished reflective mirror dishes on a rotating turntable. Its purpose was to blind Allied pilots while conventional German aircraft attacked them. Hitler had intended to construct a football stadium sized single lens in 1:1 scale but only the mini prototype 4-mirror truck mount device was tested. It was captured intact by American troops in 1945.

German orbiting Raumwaffe with mirror weapon

Such a weapon on the ground was practically useless, but a giant reflective solar space mirror could actually burn aircraft right out of the sky. Noordung’s disc space station concept could have easily been turned into one giant armed fortress in space. Hitler expressed interest in the idea up until the last year of the war with fantastic unrealistic dreams of an armed space station launched from Peenemünde by von Braun up to an orbit of 4,000 miles!

But rocketry success was years away and both Thule and Vril took little notice or interest in the VFR Verein für Raumschiffahrt ( a.k.a. German Rocket Association). Such occult societies viewed rocket power as wasted energy and time so they pursued their own disc designs with great enthusiasm and will.

Apart from the Thule and Vril dream of Raumflug (Spaceflight) was another German disc designer who to this day remains virtually unknown. His name was Dr. Franz Philipp who proposed a series of rockets and discs that were to utilize Sonnenstrahl Triebwerke (Solar ray Thrustwork) engines which were in essence light conversion power plants - a very radical concept in the year preceding World War II.

Dr. Philipp envisaged a range of these craft under the title Frali. Frali I was proposed in September 1938. It resembled a modern-day blimp but with an array of circular solar panels located on each side of the craft and two tailfins at the end of the machine. Another Frali design, the Frali VI was a cylindrical craft with a strange layered conical nosecone and flat solar panels all over its body which ended with a single square tailfin. The Philipp designed Greif (Griffin) was a large disc aircraft powered by four aft-mounted solar rockets similar in shape to the early A-series rockets but covered in solar flat panels. Then there was Philipp’s final design, his Sonnenflieger (Sun Flyer) - a huge glass domed saucer with solar panels running along the rim of the disc and a three layered underbody which was supported by rather large lunar-lander type telescopic legs. Dr. Philipp never patented his designs but wrote a book that translated into “German Spaceflight Since 1934: A Very Troublesome Book”. In it, he claimed to have built a solar rocket and fired it towards the moon in the 1930s, but no such evidence has ever been produced to substantiate such a claim.

Nevertheless, Dr. Philipp was a World War I comrade of Adolf Hitler and was responsible during the Second World War for a wide range of secret project research including the often spoken of “Death Ray” which actually was a crude form of microwave weapon developed at a research facility in Berlin. When the war ended Dr. Philipp was captured by the Russians and employed as a “camp screener” for German scientists due to his ability to speak several languages - among them fluent Russian. Philipp later claims that he kept important German scientists away from various Soviet weapons programs postwar but admits he shared his knowledge on death ray technology.

Adolf Hitler (a Thule member along with Göring, Himmler, Bormann, Hess, and various other top Nazi officials), on the other hand, became Chancellor of Germany in 1933 and thus the eleven year occult metaphysical science of Thule-Vril became strengthened with official state backing for the continued disc development programs starting with an RFZ Rundflugzeug (Round Aircraft) series of discs that utilized levitator technology developed by Professor Winfried Otto Schumann of the Technical University of Munich who worked on the mysterious JFM from 1922-24.

The year 1937 saw the first RFZ discs built, RFZ units 1-3 after Vril had purchased the fallow land surrounding the Arado Brandenburg aircraft plant for flight testing. The first RFZ series utilized the early Schumann levitators, but often with disastrous results. The very first disc, RFZ-1, rose very briefly only to 60 meters before losing flight control. Pilot Lothar Waiz, testing the machine at Arado Brandenburg, quickly bailed from the wobbling double-hulled disc with Ar-196 controls and attached tail unit failing to function, causing the machine to spin out of control and crash into the ground. Not to be discouraged, the RFZ-2 was built the same year and achieved a measure of success. This was a very small armed disc with two light MGs that was used in 1940 for reconnaissance over the British Isles and in the South Atlantic with a rendezvous with the German commerce raider Atlantis during the same year. The RFZ 3, 4, and 6 were all prototypes that grew larger and more powerful in each subsequent test model. They were built from 1937-1942. The brief designation of RFZ-5 was renamed Haunebu in 1939 with the RFZ-7 becoming the Vril-1 Jäger (Hunter) in 1941.

These highly advanced disc aircraft were overseen by Himmler's SS - specifically, the occult “Order of the Black Sun” SS Technical Branch Unit E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4) which was created to explore various alternative energies. This unit was tasked with developing both the Haunebu and Vril disc designs that utilized the world's first electro-magnetic-gravitic drive systems: the Vril and Thule Triebworks (Thrustworks). These drives relied on Hans Coler's SS-adapted free energy Konverter (Magnetstromapparat) coupled to various Van De Graaf band generators and a Marconi vortex dynamo (a huge spherical tank of heated mercury at the center of each craft) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.

Hans Coler Magnetstromapparat gravitic battery
modified by SS into Coler Konverter

Photo of 1930s Van De Graaf generators,
the type that would be inside the
Haunebu craft, albeit modified by the SS 


Many have often inquired "why" then when war started in 1939 did Germany not use these advanced and unique machines in air combat? The simple truth lies in the fact that these machines, despite their superior overall performance to conventional piston-engine aircraft and early jets, could not be realistically adapted to any useful military role other than the most basic transport and reconnaissance work. The strong electromagnetic engines were difficult to control and required a complex celestial navigation system to fly. While maximum speed and range were beyond belief, the flight characteristics of the discs could not hope to imitate high-performance fighters like the Me Bf 109 or Fw-190 in aerial combat.

Early Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter

There was very little room for either offensive or defensive armament in these designs except for a few experimental light MG and MK cannons that proved impractical in flight and a large experimental Donar KSK Kraftstrahlkanone ("Thunder" Power Ray Cannon). These guns tended to destabilize the discs badly and were eventually removed or replaced with lighter automated guns, usually mounted above the control center of each disc. The disc bodies themselves were not capable of carrying any ordnance at all internally or externally (no bombs, rockets, or missiles) and could initially only make turns of 22.5, 45, and 90 degrees due to a complex control system that utilized mag-field impulsers (magnetic field shifting) to rapidly change direction. Extreme heat shielding was also required due to the fantastic speeds at which these machines could achieve. SS metallurgists came up with an advanced material known as Viktalen but the larger the design meant single, double, and even triple hulls to protect the crews. Viktalen was unusual in that it was more of an armor plating than of aircraft construction material. Due to the weight factor, especially in the Haunebu series these craft became enormous.

Nevertheless, the SS pursued an aggressive policy of theft, forced cooperation, and strong internal development of these types of machines due to the increasing Allied bombing offensive that made conventional aircraft take-offs and landings highly dangerous as the war progressed towards imminent defeat. VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) was seen as the most logical solution to this problem. If the SS could develop a production machine that in the future could be armed (with cannon, missiles, electrostatic, or even plasma weapons) then Germany might be able to turn the air war.

To shorten the time of finding VTOL solutions, the SS robbed both Germany's patent office and every patent office in occupied Europe. Those with aeronautical skill enough to contribute to the SS effort were either arrested or coerced into participating in the programs - among them Viktor Schauberger of Austria and Henri Coanda of Rumania. The SS also used its large slave labor force to assist in construction of large underground facilities for these discs and often for production of components to these machines.

Though the SS requested additional slave laborers from Armaments Minister Albert Speer near the end of the war, Speer himself was not told “what” war projects the laborers would be used for; indeed, Speer was deliberately kept out of the entire SS disc development programs for security reasons and the fact that the SS was a state-within-a-state with its own production facilities, war material, scientists and technicians, slave workforce, and the knowledge of secret Third Reich military bases outside Germany where the discs were both tested and stored. Speer was considered untrustworthy and a security risk like Rudolf Hess had been. It has been alleged postwar that Hess held secret knowledge of the German disc programs and both the Antarctic and Argentine bases; thus, for that reason alone was held isolated from the world ever since his capture. We will never know as his secrets died with him in 1987 (either as a result of suicide or murder).

Among those being held, Viktor Schauberger became the leader of most interest due to his highly unconventional promotion of vortex technology which was perfected while he was in SS custody at Mauthausen. Originally designed for an odd SS bio-submarine the strange Repulsin discoid motors, started in 1940 with help from the Kertl Company, were to be eventually adapted to aircraft. Heinkel was the first to receive the early results of the discoid motor tests but refused to act on the information in the same way the Luftwaffe refused to act on Heinkel's historic flight of the world’s first jet aircraft, the He 178, three days before the start of WW2.

Heinkel He-178, the world’s first functional jet aircraft of August 1939

In 1941, a year after the Repulsin Model A motor was being studied one of Heinkel's own flight engineers named Rudolf Schriever proposed his own "Flugkreisel" (Flight Gyro) that utilized conventional jet engines instead of the Repulsin discoid motor. His design was taken from him by the SS and handed over to a team of scientists for further study and construction of a large flying prototype. The primary team consisted of Dr. Richard Miethe, Klaus Habermohl, and Dr.Giuseppe Belluzzo plus six more engineers that remained unnamed even after the war.

Dr.Giuseppe Belluzo, the only Italian among them, had come up with his own design for a jet powered round flying bomb - the Turboproietti (Turbine Projectile) that would later remove him from the Flugkreisel program entirely and return him to the Fiat Riva Del Garda facility in Italy.

Meanwhile, BMW (who were to provide the turbojets for the Flugkreisel) started internal work on a design very similar to Schriever's Flugkreisel but utilizing the company's own BMW 003 jet engines. These machines, called "Flügelrads" (Winged Wheels) were not true disc aircraft but jet auto-gyros that used a standard BMW 003 turbojet with a Strahlrohr (Jet pipe) deflector to power a multi-blade disc rotor. These craft were built on a much smaller scale than Schriever's Flugkreisel, so work proceeded from 1941-45 with construction of prototypes beginning in 1943. Instability, however, was never really solved in the earlier designs. Most remained either tethered during testing or only made short hops. Only one disc, a BMW Flügelrad II V-2 (or V-3) possibly achieved level flight in April 1945.

Schriever's own design began to take shape in 1942 and flew in 1943. It flew under jet power provided by three attached special kerosene-burning engines driving the disc rotor as well as two kerosene jets attached to the body for forward thrust and horizontal stability. Its jets made a horrendous whine as the large disc took time to power-up before take-off. Flight characteristics were said to be fair with the exception of inherent instability at low speed. But then the SS decided to abruptly drop Schriever's jet-fan design in favor of one of Dr. Miethe's designs that eliminated the large disc rotor blades driven by jet engines altogether for Schauberger's vortex engine, but on a larger scale.

With Schauberger released back to Leonstein, Austria in 1944 by the SS the Miethe prototype constructed in Breslau took to the air the same year over the Baltic. It's resemblance to the Repulsin Model B was unmistakable except for the addition of a bubble cockpit on top and water drainage (bleed) pipes to the rear of the craft instead of at the bottom. Another design by Miethe may have been built during the war - the Elektrische Luft Turbine (Electric Air Turbine) patented in Germany postwar by Bruno Schwenteit, crediting both Miethe and Schriever. This was a unique unmanned disc that burned oxygen and nitrogen in a superheated chamber injected with helium to produce tremendous thrust. It is perhaps this design alone that could be the mysterious, often-quoted V-7 weapon.

At the same time, a private venture with official backing from Air Ministry General Udet was taking shape in Leipzig. Arthur Sack, a farmer, who caught the attention of Udet way back in 1939 with his A.S.1 circular wing flying aero model was given permission and some funding to build a manned large-scale version of his model. Sack took up the challenge and built four more models of increasing size. When the A.S.5 demonstrated that the basic concept was sound, construction began on the manned version in early 1944 - the A.S.6.

Within a month the strange largely wooden aircraft utilizing salvaged parts from a Me Bf 109 was taxiing and making attempts to fly. But this project was doomed from the start with an underpowered engine and plagued by structural problems which meant that the aircraft could "hop"- but never fly - even when a Me-163 Komet pilot based at Brandis AB gave it a try. Like the chief test pilot, the Komet pilot suggested that the A.S.6 held potential if aerodynamically tested properly in a wind tunnel and handed over to Messerschmitt for improvement utilizing superior Me Bf 109 components and cannon.

Messerschmitt Me-163 Komet, 1944

Had Sack listened instead of forging ahead on his own, the next design designated A.S.7V-1 might have become a formidable 500 mph fighter known under production as the Me-600 “Bussard“.

Due to round-the-clock bombing by 1944 the SS was forced to try even more drastic measures, launching unmanned interceptor discs from German occupied territory. These discs were known as the "Feuerball" weapon, sometimes erroneously referred to as the mystery V-7 weapon or an aerial Flakmine.

The WNF Feuerball relied on a flattened circular turbojet for launch, a plume sensor for aerial detection, and an electrostatic field weapon invented at Messerschmitt's Oberammergau facility for attack. Production of these craft was initially performed by WNF under SS direction. Because the discs burned chemicals around its ring to create the electrostatic field necessary to disable Allied bomber engines and airborne radar the object was soon nicknamed the "Foo Fighter" by the Allies who sighted this fiery halo weapon approaching them by day or night. "Foo" was a take on the French word Feu (Fire) and from the Smokey Stover comic of a bumbling fireman that actually started fires! His famous saying was, “where there’s Feu, there’s fire”, so the US nickname stuck. The British simply called them “Kraut Meteors”!

Naturally, WNF observed the burning effect too and officially named their weapon the WNF Feuerball (Fireball). The "Feuerballs" plagued the 415th NFS and other Allied aircraft from November 1944 until April 1945. By that time production had been shifted to the Zeppelin Werke that named their enlarged improved weapon as the "Kugelblitz" (Ball Lightning). These were launched form the Schwarzwald (Black Forest).

The Allies seemed confused by these weapons which ranged in size from small to large and attacked in singles or multiples. The Germans added to this confusion by introducing two OTHER weapons with the Feuerball/Kugelblitz - the "Seifenblasen" and "Kugelwaffen". "Seifenblasen" (Soap Bubbles) were large meteorological balloons trailing foil strips that confused Allied radar. Their large round shape and metallic coating reflected in daylight gave them the appearance of a shining globe mistaken for a Feuerball. Along with the Seifenblasen were launched purely spherical aerial probes that were used as psychological weapons. These "Kugelwaffen" (Ball Weapons) initiated in 1941 played aerial games with the Allied bomber gunners that would have in time distracted them from the real threat of larger approaching Kugelblitz discs. Chronologically, the smaller Kugelwaffen seem to be the predecessors to the Feuerball as several are seen in 1942-43 photos taken over Japan as a technology transfer. The same type weapons are also seen over Italian and German skies in 1944.

Hermann Klaas worked on several of these remote-controlled objects and even the early Feuerball prototypes were nothing more than small silver jet discs launched off catapults and then remote-controlled to test Allied bomber crew responses to them.


Unconfirmed Coanda disc

But by the spring of 1945 the war was lost regardless and most of the remaining programs were halted. Henri Coanda had been arrested in Paris in 1940 and forced to work on a disc under SS supervision. His design for a lenticular disc that benefited from his own "Coanda Effect" was a masterpiece of jet disc design. But because it required twelve Jumo 004 jets to power the huge machine the project never got past the wind tunnel testing phase. Likewise, Andreas Epp’s independent Omega Diskus which utilized two Pabst ramjets and eight Argus lift fans was also confined to 1/10th scale model testing. Epp would postwar help design the first Soviet jet disc aircraft in Pirna, East Germany in 1950.

Dr. Alexander Lippisch, who had also studied disc aerodynes as far back as 1941, was too involved in the Me 163 Komet and DM-1 delta glider programs to produce anything more than brief disc design concepts for Messerschmitt based on the AVA Göttingen wind tunnel K 1253 circular wing profile.

The Horten brothers, experts with flying wings, also studied circular wing designs but did not actually work on any in Nazi Germany. They did so for the US Govt. postwar in 1946 at Wright Field designing what is now believed to be the craft that crashed at Roswell in 1947- a radar-absorbing spy craft parabolic lifting body carried by a large meteorological balloon similar to the Japanese FUGO type.

In the face of imminent defeat BMW destroyed all their Flügelrads and possibly Schriever's Flugkreisel which was testing at the same facility - Prag-Kbley airfield. Dr. Miethe's discs may have been captured as Dr. Miethe went to Canada postwar to work on AVRO's disc designs. Habermohl was captured by the Russians and worked on disc designs for them while Dr. Belluzzo went back to Italy. Schauberger's Repulsins were captured by the Russians while most of the SS Technical Branch records still intact were captured by the British who postwar attempted to create a working design through AVRO Canada with eventual US assistance. Clever US Govt. infiltration tactics and funding withdrawal ensured that AVRO Canada’s German-based disc designs were abandoned there while AVRO Canada’s engineers were lured to the US to work on the first US jet discs, ironically built by a team led by Dr. Miethe himself!

One very little known Peenemünde disc project under Henrich Fleissner was the last disc to take off from Berlin in late April 1945 on an official mission. But details of Göring‘s "Düsenscheibe" (Jet Disc) remain clouded in mystery. This is the only known Luftwaffe disc program which originated with Hermann Göring and assembled at Peenemünde. Just as baffling is the late war DFS Berserker Mistel combination that combined a project jet bomber with a liquid explosive laden disc guided by television control and powered by a mass of staggered Argus 044 pulse jets. Only the television guidance system test aircraft was nearing completion when the war ended.

Other strange disc programs included experimental Lichtscheiben (Light Discs), unmanned light-guided small explosive discs directed by searchlight batteries against the RAF, nicknamed "Glühscheiben" (Glow Discs) by Flak Helferinen (female searchlight battery auxilliaries); the Zell Luftkreisel (Air Gyro) missiles, and even German Army Scheibenhandgranaten (Disc hand grenades) made out of Nipolit fashioned explosives. Most were small discs painted green with an inserted detonator. but at least one attack was made by a Frisbee-sized Nipolit grenade against a T-34/85 tank!

"Vampyr" Infrared Scope

The 1946 German Army soldier would have carried the disc grenades as standard issue along with an STG-45 assault rifle, improved Pzf-150, and new camouflage uniforms that used anti-IR dyes in them. Infantry disc-firing launchers were also contemplated.

Dr. Mario Zippermayr’s unusual fascination with coal dust explosives led to a radical disc aircraft called the “Feuersturm” (Firestorm) that was designed to created a spinning fire tornado into the path of Allied bombers but the proposal came during the collapse. Göring placed an order for coal dust Flak shells in March 1945 but none were delivered. It is interesting to note that the SS took Zippermayr’s coal dust Flak shells and added a reagent to the mix which could have been a Nazi Superbomb equal in devastation to the Atomic Bomb. The reagent, mixed with LOX and coal dust would create both an initial firestorm and then a freak lightning storm at ground level. This would consume all the air and burn everything, people and all matter in a 4.5 km radius. Plans to build such a bomb at the Jonastal S-3 complex and new Hitler HQ failed as the complex was not completed in time.

Jonastal S-III factory uncompleted in 1945

Meanwhile, the Feuerball attacks that stopped in April 1945 in Germany resumed in August 1945 in Japan - another obvious technology transfer from Germany to Japan via U-Boot. The Japanese, however, lacked all the documentation for this weapon and only launched a few after fueling them and igniting them. It is said that the Japanese were frightened by this "demonic thing" and destroyed the remaining Feuerballs by dynamiting them together in a large pit after VJ-Day. Photographic evidence also seems to identify "Kugelwaffen" sent to Japan as several are seen trailing Sally bombers, probably for flight testing.

But the Third Reich story ends as strangely as it had begun. What about the mysterious Thule-Vril discs which were actually built in small numbers during the war? By 1945 there were quite a few Haunebu and Vril 7 Geist (Spirit) discs flying. Vril had even tested the Vril 8 Odin and possibly even the more streamlined Vril 9 Abjäger, which appeared over occupied German skies. Designs for even more exotic Vril 10 Fledermaus (Bat) and Vril 11 Teufel (Devil) discs were to be destroyed but several technical documents of them were discovered. Larger still was the 139 meter long Andromeda Gerät - a huge mothership designed to carry one large Haunebu and two Vril discs in two bays built into the side of the craft. One of possibly two was discovered in 1945 by US Army troops in a well-camouflaged above ground shelter. It was semi-completed but due to forced evacuation both the sensitive navigation gear and propulsion systems were removed from the giant. The other cylindrical craft is assumed to have already departed, but to where? The Andromeda Gerät was designed as a Raumschiff (Spaceship) with propulsion combining four of Thule’s revolutionary Triebwerks with sixteen of Vril‘s SM-Levitators. One craft spotted over Germany at the end flew at incredible speed with a blinding light emitting from its tail worrying Allied Intelligence teams that the Germans might have developed a form of photonic drive. The rest of the Haunebu and Vril craft were not destroyed but quickly evacuated from March 1945 to an area safe from Allied bombing or capture.

1938-1939 German Antarctic Expedition

The Schwabenland launching a Dornier Super Wal during the Antarctic expedition

In the year preceding the start of WW2 Germany sent an expedition to Antarctica to scout out a location for a military base there. The Germans found such a location in the former Queen Maud Land which Germany renamed Neu Schwabenland (New Swabia). There, in secret during 1942-43, a base was built in the Mühlig-Hoffman Mountains, just inland from the Princess Astrid Coast. Base 211 (or Station 211). The base was supplied with slave laborers shipped by sea and U-boats to construct an elaborate cave complex deep within the mountains - an impregnable fortress. Hot internal springs were found there, iron ore deposits, vegetation, and access was achieved primarily through an underwater trench that ran through the area.

During the war, especially the latter part, German U-boats made frequent trips to the South Atlantic, South America, and Antarctica. Germany also set up floating meteorological buoys in Antarctic waters and weather stations on islands located between Antarctica and the tip of Argentina at Tierra del Fuego (Fire Island). The last messages from Bormann and Göbbels in the Führer bunker were sent to Tierra del Fuego, which is a mystery in itself.

The SS RuSHA (Rasse und SiedlungsHauptAmt- Race and Settlement Bereau) began in 1942 to take women of Aryan decent (Volksdeutsch) from the Ukraine solely for the purpose of transporting them to Base 211.

Odal Rune flag of the Volksdeutsche

Ten thousand women between the ages of 17-24, blonde and well proportioned, were recruited for the project along with 2,500 Waffen SS soldiers serving in Russia. The women were known as the ASF (Antarktische Siedlungen Frauen, Antarctic Settlement Women) and wore a specific light blue form-fitting jacket with SS Odal Rune insignia and an A-line skirt with the hem below the knee. About half of the female recruits were ethnic Germans while the others were Ukrainians upgraded to full Aryan status through the “Germanization” process. An ASF training camp was secretly set up in Estonia for proper training in polar survival and as a boot camp meant to teach what was expected to ensure that the German colony could sustain life and grow. Any recruits that failed the camp were immediately shipped to Auschwitz for extermination. The acceptable recruits were returned to the Ukraine then taken from the Poltava railway station to transport ships and U-boats awaiting them. The goal of this massive undertaking was to create a colony at Base 211 suitable for the habitation and continued development of the Thule-Vril technology. That is why the Kriegsmarine kept such a large number of U-boats in the South Atlantic during the latter part of the war, especially the Type IXc large transport U-boats nicknamed “Überseekuh“ (Overseas Cow)

Type IXC U-Boot, workhorse of the Kriegsmarine

It is believed that both the Thule and Vril Gesellschafts evacuated that technology to Base 211 at the close of the war under SS General Kammler, who was in charge of Germany's most secret weapons development programs. The occult discs were to have been produced in the massive Jonastal S-3 complex under construction, but the time had simply run out, and the complex remained unfinished by wars end. However, during construction from late 1944 until March 1945 the complex was never bombed - even once, despite the huge strategic facility with thousands of scientists and technicians located there and 18,000 slave laborers performing construction. The reason the Allies failed to bomb this location was that a large bunker installation below one of the complex sections contained an EM (Electro-Magnetic) discharge weapon able to produce a force field seven miles around the complex up to a height of 30,000 ft. Allied aircraft that attempted to photograph or bomb the site experienced extreme difficulty with their engines cutting out. A similar effect happened on the ground with military vehicles and engines, so they were kept off during operations.

Two U-boats that surrendered after the war in Argentina (U-530 and U-977) are also believed to have carried cargo and high-ranking SS to Base 211. Both boats were largely empty upon surrender with the crews refusing to accurately disclose their cargos and destinations. Argentine waters had been a safe haven for the U-boats during the war, but the US Govt. put tremendous pressure on Argentina to hand over the missing U-boats for information on Kammler’s whereabouts and Base 211.

It became apparent in 1946 that 54 U-boats and over 6,000 technicians and scientists were "missing" from Germany - especially from the SS Technical Branch. There were also 40,000 slave laborers and between 142,000-250,000 German citizens unaccounted for. Despite simply writing these off as probable losses and deaths of the war, Washington suspected that a large number of these missing actually escaped to South America and Base 211 (if such a base existed). The United States then went on the hunt using the "war criminal" propaganda to cover up the search for technology akin to a South American version of "Operation Paperclip". The United States was so concerned about the secret base that in 1947 with the first Antarctic summer "Operation Highjump" was launched with a full military task force headed by Admiral Byrd. The task force was to head straight for Antarctica and recon the area for a base. If one was found 4,700 armed troops would have been sent to capture or destroy it. The task force performed the aerial recon, trailing magnetometers to detect any magnetic anomalies under the ice... but several of Byrd's planes were lost. The aircraft had run into enemy opposition.

"Operation Highjump" ended in failure as Byrd headed back after several weeks, far short of the eight months that was intended. In his unofficial comments to the South American press Byrd stated that he was attacked by "enemy aircraft that could fly from pole to pole at incredible speed".

Subsequently, the modern UFO phenomenon sprang up in 1947 and concentrated disc development programs were initiated in the 1950s that have continued on to present-day "black project" (a.ka SAP, Special Access Program) aircraft operated by the CIA, NSA, and NRO. Even the Federal Republic of Germany might also have retained Thule and Vril technology as photos have emerged since the late 1970’s of designated Bundeswehr discs FU-1 and FU-2. 

For decades after Nazi Germany surrendered under Hitler-appointed Reichsführer Karl Dönitz, many strange sightings of Vril and Haunebu-type craft and even unknown types of U-boats have appeared in South American skies and waters. Some of the U-boats bear a strong resemblance to the last U-boat type under construction in Germany - the Type XXVI. Plans were sent by sea to Neu Schwabenland for their construction.

Type XXVI U-boat design shipped to Neu Schwabenland in 1945
This illustration provided by a modeling fan

There is also the mysterious case of Hitler’s U-boat, a Type XIb that has no official record of completion. The first sub of this type, U-112 has been named as the only Type XIb completed and for secrecy sake kept unrecorded. The large 3,600 ton U-boat was larger than any other U-boat type and faster at 23 knots. It is distinguished by two massive turrets on the deck with four 127mm guns and was designed to carry a collapsible aircraft- an Arado 231!


Arado 231 seaplane

Type Xib U-boat U-112 “Black Knight”
which was sunk off the US coastline

It was code-named “Schwarz Ritter” (Black Knight) and was kept during the war at neutral ports in Spain before heading back to Germany for a special mission in late 1944. It was not heard of again until it was discovered in 1993 off Cape Cod, apparently sunk before its mission was accomplished. It is now known as CA-35 after the German naval chart location system. It is believed that the U-boat carried agents representing the Reich and large amounts of Reichsgeld to be used for the future funding of a Fourth Reich. This boat was also designed to carry double a standard U-boat crew with provision for carrying material and special commandos. For this secret mission Brandenburg Commandos were reputed to be onboard, working secretly for the Abwehr and IG Farben‘s secret NW-7 industrial spies.

It should have been possible to continue construction of these type of vessels using materials brought to Antarctica by contacts in South America with German funding, possibly from the looted Reichsbank in 1945.

With an initial population of tens of thousands and an SS Lebensborn program instituted along with slave laborers and thousands of technicians, scientists, and specialists there is good reason to suspect that life did in fact survive under the ice.

Lebensborn program like this would ensure survival

It is therefore highly ironic that Antarctica has a treaty banning weapons and weapons testing when right under the ice could be an vast arsenal from a new Reich waiting to emerge from isolation. Perhaps many of the Neu Schwabians have already left and helped colonize parts of South America - all part of the Canaris-Vril “Z-Plan” (Zukunft, or Future Plan) to start again having never surrendered in 1945. Perhaps nuclear weapons are with them also.

The Germans that escaped Europe have populated parts of South America in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Brazil and maintain strong business contacts with reunified Germany.

Postwar Odessa operated from South America while SS-led Werewolf terrorists resisted Allied occupation for two years before giving up.

Werwolf flag 1945-47


Type XXI U-Boot headed for Base 211

At Base 211 it has been claimed that all of the Reich’s most secret weapons programs were transferred there: missiles, submarines, jets, and other weaponry that may have been advanced considerably by now if there is a colony still surviving there under two miles of solid ice.

Who knows what technology might emerge one day from there and if their Vril leaders will return from Aldebaran in strength.

So the story of the Third Reich disc programs does not end with the collapse of the Third Reich itself. It continues unresolved...

Maybe some day in the future we will be fighting the Nazis again, once and for all